JOB DESCRIPTION: Warehouse Supervisor/Delivery Driver
JENDOCO CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION, a General Contractor and Construction Management company serving Western Pennsylvania, is seeking a WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR/TRUCK DRIVER for work at our office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Perform loading and off-loading trucks, delivering tools/equipment to project sites, ordering/purchasing warehouse material and tools, maintaining equipment, reviewing inventory, record keeping.
- Conditions include working in warehouse, tool room, office, construction sites, city and highway driving.
- Operation of fork-lift, skid loader, mini excavator, construction machinery, single axle dump trucks, stake body truck.
- Must be able to load machinery onto a trailer and secure the load properly.
- Maintain warehouse, tool room and laydown yard.
- Frequent exposure to dirt, dust, grease, oil, vibrations and adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to safely access all areas of property, buildings, structures, elevated positions, confined spaces.
- Must be able to effectively use all required PPE equipment.
- Strenuous physical demands include: sitting/standing for long periods of time, bending consistently, lifting up to fifty pounds.
- Working hours are 6:30 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Friday. Occasionally overtime required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver license with Class B CDL.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a warehouse/truck driver position.
- Must have own housing and transportation to Jendoco Construction’s warehouse.
- Understanding of construction tools, machinery and practices preferred.
- Experience with driving/operating a dump truck and towing a trailer.
- Knowledge of small engine repair preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent writing and verbal communication, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Smart phone usage and understanding.
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jendoco Construction Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
ALL interested candidates should submit inquiries and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org